Shark for sale.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Selling rolling 2001 GT chasis with transmission EEC & harness.

UPR chromoly Kmember, coil overs, and A arms
Steeda double adjustable uppers and solid lowers out back
FRPP aluminum driveshaft and 3:73 gears.
Tokico adjustables at all 4 corners
Cervinis 2000 Cobra R hood
YMR rear seat delete
Steeda triax shifter on TR 3650

I am not parting out. Car has less than 30k on it.

Asking $6,000 or best reasonable offer.

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Not to sound like a prick dude. But cant you buy one in nice condition with a motor ready to drive for the same price. If your gonna start taking stuff of the car let me know I might be interested in a few things

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
The car is in perfect condition, I don't know what you are implying. It has no dents dings or scrapes. Go and find one with the suspension and other things I have added to the car for $7,000 in running condition. You'll find a running car that is on it's last leg for $7,000 with none of the suspension items I have. This is a 2001 not a 1991.

$7,000 rolling chassis,transmission and top end suspension
+ $2,500 crate motor from ford (heaven forbid you find a 4.62V at carcraft for less)

=$9,500 which is less than bluebook on a 2001GT with less than 30k on the clock and in very good condition.

That's the whole problem. Everybody wants something for nothing. As stated in the original post, I am not parting the car out. It will set in the third bay of my garage and wait patiently until I chose to do something with it. Or be bought by someone who makes a reasonable offer for a car that is setup right.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Of course this listing didn't include the $600.00 Borla exhaust, Steeda cable, quadrant, firewall adjuster, or other items of the nature that are on the car and will go with it. I mainly hit the most important things in my mind and left room for questions and negotiation.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Here are a few pics that were requested.
IM000662.jpg

IM000661.gif

IM000660.jpg

IM000659.jpg

IM000658.jpg

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I do have some other items in the garage that I will sell seperately.

1 Teksid block $600.00 obo
1 pr. CompCams 2V cams (270 AH) cam gears attached in good condition $300 obo SOLD
8 Manley H beam rods in good condition $ 450 obo SOLD
1 75MM Accufab TB for 4.62V $175 obo SOLD

Last edited:

milleniumgt

Established Member
hey don, I had been trying to get up with you to see if you wanted to sell that teksid block, but as I'm sure you know. I tore mine up pretty good last week. It's over at Hart's now. But another bump... for a good deal, and a nice lil car.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
milleniumgt said:
hey don, I had been trying to get up with you to see if you wanted to sell that teksid block, but as I'm sure you know. I tore mine up pretty good last week. It's over at Hart's now. But another bump... for a good deal, and a nice lil car.

Hey Anthony,

Yeah I just talked to Darren a little bit ago. Sorry to hear about your car. I hope you are OK though. Yeah I still have the whole garage full right now. The guy that tuned the car is looking at buying the roller. He heard about it being for sale from another friend and called me up. He hasn't brought money in hand yet or given a solid commitment, so it is all still open for negotiations. Let me know if you need anything. I have a little more in the garage not listed, but you are more than welcome to swing by and see for yourself.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
PS glad to see someone who knows what the car is. Guess being around the car and seeing what it did with what little it had in it makes a difference. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread