Sharpie Mustang

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Yeah he's here. I'll try to find his username for you.

Edit: jacob517

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Thanks, I was just curious, because I thought I remembered seeing his location say MD or somewhere close.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
It's cool don't get me wrong, I saw it in Oc! But may I ask why? What was the reason you did this? It's art for sure!!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
I like it, but just with the roof done. I think the addition of the rear deck and hood/top of fender area is to much. Definitely some good creative art work though.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
^^Sounds good my man i will be there around 11 myself, hopefully there is a car wash close by??

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
^^Sounds good my man i will be there around 11 myself, hopefully there is a car wash close by??

If you're interested...my work is right beside this place that is having the show. I have soap and bucket here, you bring whatever else you need...and you can do it here.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
If you're interested...my work is right beside this place that is having the show. I have soap and bucket here, you bring whatever else you need...and you can do it here.

Ahh very cool all i need is water, the bugs will be terrible from the drive up and I can't PIMP my ride dirty - LMAO:nono:

I really apprecaite the offer as well it is much appreciated. :thumbsup:

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Nah, I'm gonna get here probably around 9:30-10ish. I know my 10ft DD ain't gonna win anything, so I wanna make sure I'm one of the first 75 to enter so I get a "goody bag" LMFAO. You can show up whenever works for you man. I think Sharpie is the one who might make it here around 11.

Users who are viewing this thread