She made me go buy rubbers today.....

02TrueBlu

Established Member
108_2895Medium.jpg

108_2894Medium.jpg

I love em!!!! I know its dirty... Been raining its arse off over here.

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
looks like its close to buying a rear tire for that bike also...i need tires for my truck and bike too, its never ending

02TrueBlu

Established Member
2000 LiGhtNinG said:
looks like its close to buying a rear tire for that bike also...i need tires for my truck and bike too, its never ending

nah.. the tires on the bike only has about 1000 miles on it... it just looks bad. whats sad is i just put my other set of DR's on back in Dec.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I love my Nitto's. I have the NT555's though. They are far superior to the F1's IMO. They've definitely lasted a lot longer.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i have the toyos, lots of grip in the corners, and they have a wear rating of over 400. no comparison to the 555r's off the line though.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
kind of off topic, but do these nittos have a reinforced sidewall like the OE tires? i read that they did this for payload capacity and towing.

lightning_2001

Established Member
speaking of nittos and discount tire,i called tehm today cause one of my tires is well rotting from the inside out.its like a half inch rip but its because of little bubbles in the tire.to bad there 2 hours away.i gotta get a day off work soon and get it changed.thank god for insurance.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
your're going to use insurance to replace one tire? you must have a 0 deductible, no.:shrug:

edit: man i'm an idiot sometimes, you meant tire insurance. dee dee dee on me.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Congrats.
Ive had mine for a little while..and I must say the more I drive the truck the more I love em!!
the bitches grab pretty good on the street and im waiting to get to the track again to get em good and hot

lightning_2001

Established Member
blklightningy2k said:
your're going to use insurance to replace one tire? you must have a 0 deductible, no.:shrug:

edit: man i'm an idiot sometimes, you meant tire insurance. dee dee dee on me.
haha that would suck.my diductable is two new tires.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
So did you burn off the old set? But in any event new dr's look sick and hook very well. Mine are almost gone, so Next weekend I am going to go roast them off and get the new ones in the Bed put on:-D .

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
blklightningy2k said:
kind of off topic, but do these nittos have a reinforced sidewall like the OE tires? i read that they did this for payload capacity and towing.

the have a really good reinforced sidewall if im not mistaken. i know when one of mine got slashed in the sidewall it stayed aired for like an hour. i was working out and come out and mine and my friends car bith got it. he just had a regular truck with average tires and the were flat. i dont hae a spare and was only five minutes from my house so i drove it home. i had only lost a # or 2 in the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread