Shelby Alcoa Super Snake Wheels

Silver11gt500

Established Member
Anyone know where i can get a rear set, 20x10. want just a rear set for drag radials. Last time the Shelby Store had a limited quanity sale on the 4th of March they sold out in like 20 minutes time, I couldnt even get through on the phone for 30 minutes and wouldnt allow me to order then online for there special sale.

If Alcoa dosent want to make em anymore they should sell the patent and let someone else mass produce them. There is clearly a demand and money to b made!

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I tried to get a set also but failed. I saw them pop up on Ebay the night Shelby did their last sale for double the price. I think you are going to have a hard time finding just two and if you do be prepared to get raped. Try ebay or surf the boards. Sorry I couldn't really help.

breoland

Established Member
I dont think u will be able to fit a drag radial on them without rubbing

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
True Forged makes a wheel now, that resembles the Alcoa very closely. You can have them make them in just about any size / backspacing you want. Call Steve and tell him what you want, he'll whip you up a set and you can fit whatever DR's on them you want.

Users who are viewing this thread