Shelby Cobra + AMG V12 + Whipple + Sweden Engineering= 8=D

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I love the air filters for each rotor screw. I was wondering where the maf sensor was at with a setup like that, but upon closer inspection you can see it right there on the throttle body. That is pretty custom!

6.0GTO

Established Member
alot of work for 600 hp ?!?!?! still cool though

That is what I was thinking. He was forced to work with what was available in that part of the world. A 575whp H/C/I LS7 would make a better package. Just how much to you think that setup weighs?

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
That is what I was thinking. He was forced to work with what was available in that part of the world. A 575whp H/C/I LS7 would make a better package. Just how much to you think that setup weighs?

Lol do you think we don't have LS-motors in Sweden and therefore are choosing merc v12's for hot rods? :lol:

Nah, we use any kind of engines. The owner of the Cobra has a few other toys as well. I bet he wanted to do something different (read not a sbf or sbc) with the Cobra. It's not ment to be the perfect track car. It's a 1:1 Hot wheels toy car that does the 1/4 mile in ten seconds.

Btw, a swede holds the world record in the 1/4 for cars with LS-engines :beer:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
coutless hours of fabrication and tens of thousands of dollars all for 600hp. :lol: weaksauce

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
coutless hours of fabrication and tens of thousands of dollars all for 600hp. :lol: weaksauce

Really? Is maximum horsepower everything? :bash:

How much power do you think you can handle in a small and light car like that?

Trust me, if he wanted/needed more hp than 600, he would have it. I can't understand how you can look at those pictures, of a work of art and say 600hp is not enough...jeez...:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread