SHELBY GT 500 car show 9/13/ 08 @ Ford World HQ

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
This is the target group about what we discussed today over lunch.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
So, for sure we are going to expand.?. I thought it is a great idea and maybe we should post on that website for interest in the local detroit/ michigan area to try and get a feeler of their thoughts. Just an idea. I should stop by there if I can.

SSSN8KE

Matt, let me know what your plans are, I have a few spare hours on Sat morning...wedding to attend in the afternoon? If you go to Dearborn early, I maybe able to go as well??

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I have to work, but I will probably go around 10:30 til noon. Are you going to bring your car? I don't know if all the spots for the show are taken. I might just drive up there in my car and "hang out / mingle" if we can.

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Can't make it, probably be trapped in Hurricane Ike while in New Orleans.

Blksnke

Established Member
the car show is free, must register on shelby site first then can sign up for free. The parking lot holds more then 125 that are registered now. I will be there if it does not rain.

SSSN8KE

I have to work, but I will probably go around 10:30 til noon. Are you going to bring your car? I don't know if all the spots for the show are taken. I might just drive up there in my car and "hang out / mingle" if we can.
Supposed to rain Friday thru Monday this weekend...we won't see the sun until Tuesday now?? Went out and charged the battery up tonight and did a nice 1.5 hr cruise adding some burnt blk rubber to the road.
Sorry can't do 10 to 12 Sat.:nonono: Hope it's dry for the Shelby's...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread