Shelby Gt350 Carbon Fiber Kit

ironcore10

Established Member
So i have a friend who is willing to do the carbon fiber kit on my car for 3k. I have a 2016 gt350 tech pack. Essentially anything that's plastic on my car front facia sides to the back diffuser will be in carbon fiber. The kit includes
Rear diffuser
Rear mud guards
Side skirts
Fender vents
Front grille moldings
Front splitter
Marker Bezels
Front bumper moldings
GT350R rear wing
Gt350 hood

He does really good work so I'm not worried about quality. What I'm concerned about is price since I've never dealt with carbon fiber, some say it's a steal some say it's not. What do you guys think. He will also being doing the install.

ironcore10

Established Member
Apparently this is 8-9k worth of stuff. Just not sure if those are inflated prices. He said he would sponsor me at 3k. My group goes to a lot of car shows so it's essentially free advertisement.

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
if you got the $ to do it , do it, will look badass i cant wait to see it, i want to see what a s550 looks like with carbon rear lip /spoiler and carbon rear defuser/bumpers etc.

liter of cola

Established Member
Definatley do it!! You'll need a new trunk though... Im pretty sure the tech pack and track pack cars have holes drilled in the center.

Last edited:

swedensky

Established Member
That's super inexpensive. Carbon2Carbon is 10 pcs: 2 grille surrounds, 2 running light surrounds, diffuser, splitter, 2 side splitters, 2 bumper/splitter pieces and is ~5k before adding a spoiler. No hood, mud guards, vents etc available yet

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
The hood alone is worth more than $3K. That is a steal! I priced out some pieces for my car with Tru Fiber and it was well over $5K.

ironcore10

Established Member
This car is most likely going to be in sema. So he decided if we go ham all the parts I listed + carbon fiber roof yes all carbon not wrapped, trunk and misc mirror pieces...5500
I think I'm gonna take it

mavisky

Established Member
That is a great price if those are fully molded pieces. If he's simply laying carbon fiber vinyl or even pre-preg carbon fiber over those parts and then curing them that's not such a great deal.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This car is most likely going to be in sema. So he decided if we go ham all the parts I listed + carbon fiber roof yes all carbon not wrapped, trunk and misc mirror pieces...5500
Tell him I have a Viper he can do lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

5 DOT 0

Established Member
The roof will be interesting. The roof panel is not removable like the S197 cars. I'm looking to add the Carbon2Carbon CF wing and splitter soon.

Users who are viewing this thread