Shelby GT350R Sounds Video

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 Shelby GT350 Sight & Sounds Video Featured.jpg
Red Rocker
A Ford Performance video shows the Shelby GT350R tearing up the track
By Steve Turner

If you are like us, you can get enough of the Shelby GT350R, especially when it is making that sweet Flat-Plane-Crank music on a racetrack. Well, a new Ford Performance video shows a Race Red GT350 ripping around the road course at 8,000-plus rpm, and we really get to hear what it sounds like right at the tailpipe.
Continue reading →

OaktownACE

Established Member
That exhaust does not do it for me. It's a badass car and I can't wait to see them on the road, but that exhaust would not be a prime reason to buy that car.

The GT500 has that grumble that I've always loved and it sounds so incredibly beastly. It adds major appeal. The GT350, not so much.

Still, badass car and I'm hoping the performance is as good as it seems it may be.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
the clips aren't long enough for me to gauge the sound

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
cats yes but I thought the R had no resonators?

I'm not buying an R. To be fair my 03 GT was loud as hell but sounded so delicious. I actually looked forward to waking up the neighborhood every morning, like an achievement of pride. Grin from ear to ear as I pulled out of the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not buying an R. To be fair my 03 GT was loud as hell but sounded so delicious. I actually looked forward to waking up the neighborhood every morning, like an achievement of pride. Grin from ear to ear as I pulled out of the neighborhood.

the car in the video is though. do you have any more CO 350 pics other than the one in your avatar?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You know the "double 0" was a Mustang and was the only car to beat the General in an over land race! :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread