Teaser pic:

mb1lk3.jpg

More to upload later tonight

Tony

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Whoa...! Congratulations and what a sweet stable of high performance cars. :D

Which dealer did you pick it up at? It looks amazing. What are your impressions so far?

KENS96M6

Established Member
Sweet cars. Congrats! How about commenting on how the GT500 feels compared to the Z.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Here's some more pics:

35d6vkj.jpg

11qr9sj.jpg

After the dealership, we drove up to Gormley since we were kinda in the area. GF wanted to visit her mom who passed away 2.5 years ago. Kind of a different background for pics.

nl37fp.jpg

2dba54x.jpg

23k7kuo.jpg

2vx3z8w.jpg

35bcar5.jpg

Will answer some q's tomorrow, been a long day want to chill tonight with the sig. other. :D

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Whoa...! Congratulations and what a sweet stable of high performance cars.

Which dealer did you pick it up at? It looks amazing. What are your impressions so far?

Car was purchased at Donway Ford. Great dealership they worked with me on pricing and I got the car for a great price (a fair amount below Can. MSRP).

Sweet cars. Congrats! How about commenting on how the GT500 feels compared to the Z.

Since I'm not used to the car yet and I picked it up in the rain I wasn't going to try to test the power that it had yesterday but it's there. I will need more seat time to see how much of a difference (if any) it is compared to my Z06.

Gotta give it a quickie cleanup and heading out later this morning again back to the east end to meet some friends at a Ford car show.

Users who are viewing this thread