Shelby on craigslist

Fastfords

Established Member
"That too much money."

You are right. I talked to them several times and know a salesman in the fleet department and they would not come off the 10k over. I even had a fleet buyer who has bought 200 vehicles from that dealer in the last year contact them about it and offered them 3k over. They would not budge. Really pissed him off. I guess he will be getting his vehicles from another Ford dealer from now on. Hmmm.... 200 sales versus taking 7k less for one car. Don't have to be a math major to figure that out.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
still2slo said:
That too much money.

My dealership here in Indiana has 2 GT500's in there showroom with a mark up of $20000 each and will not come down.They had 1 guy offer them $15000 over a few weeks ago and they turned him down and these cars have been sitting in there showroom for 2 months now.The real market for these cars right now is around $7000 to $10000 over and slowly falling IMO.

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
Fastfords said:
"That too much money."

You are right. I talked to them several times and know a salesman in the fleet department and they would not come off the 10k over. I even had a fleet buyer who has bought 200 vehicles from that dealer in the last year contact them about it and offered them 3k over. They would not budge. Really pissed him off. I guess he will be getting his vehicles from another Ford dealer from now on. Hmmm.... 200 sales versus taking 7k less for one car. Don't have to be a math major to figure that out.
I used to work at Berge Ford in Mesa about 5 years ago. Tell him to go there. They were nice to work for.

Users who are viewing this thread