Shelby past 800 HP with KB in May 5.0

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Nathan'sTsi said:
It had an ubpgraded aftermarket DS on it. It just happened to be from a Mustang gt, which as not quite the right length.
Quote. "One consideration Kenne BEll ran into was what to do with a bent two-piece Ford driveshaft after it relieved itself under the stress of being caught between the under hood gorilla and the dynojet drum. ..................A single peice ford racing driveshaft was the answer."

This is one Item that shouldnt have failed during a dyno session.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

chuckstang

Established Member
Alphahunter said:
The orange is starting to grow on me. The rims did look good. I would like to see this color come back:

1967-Shelby-Mustang-GT-500-blue-whi.jpg

1967-Shelby-Mustang-GT-500-blue--1.jpg

1967-Shelby-Mustang-GT-500-blue--2.jpg

ahha I know that guy, he lives in the town over from me, I see his car everywhere. Awsome color!

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
chuckstang said:
ahha I know that guy, he lives in the town over from me, I see his car everywhere. Awsome color!
Acapulco Blue has always been my favorite color on the Shelby’s. Thats one lucky guy you live by.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread