Shelby smokes corvette

hotrodstang

Established Member
:pepper: Had a great race last night with a very game vette. It was a beautiful 1966 with a 572 C.I. big block, 6 speed . 373 gears. The owner was a real gearhead, but I think he under estimated my Shelby. Oh yea I forgot to tell him about the 710 rwhp on my last dyno run. I ran him about 5 times and could give him the go, shift and go by him. Man does the whipple work great!! Thanks to Greg at RET for the tune! I will be searching for more victims at the next car show!!!!!:rockon:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Hey Fatchile,was That You At Cruisin Grand (escondido). I Stopped By That Out Door Cafe' With My Girlfriend And Asked If That Was Your Gt500?

chuckstang

Established Member
Could you post some pics or better yet a vid!
But I have not even seen the whipple for the GT500, are you the first one?

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Could you post some pics or better yet a vid!
But I have not even seen the whipple for the GT500, are you the first one?

He was the test mule for Whipple, he has had one for months:pepper:

hotrodstang

Established Member
03MUSCLE said:
Hey Fatchile,was That You At Cruisin Grand (escondido). I Stopped By That Out Door Cafe' With My Girlfriend And Asked If That Was Your Gt500?

That was me and the vette was parked just behind us on the street! I was having dinner with the owner, I will be back up there in 2 weeks, hope to see ya then!! J.D.:rockon:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
damn, i think this car is defying physics!!! anyone who says this car isnt worth the MSRP increase over the terminators is smoking some damn good stuff!

MedVader

Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
damn, i think this car is defying physics!!! anyone who says this car isnt worth the MSRP increase over the terminators is smoking some damn good stuff!

I'm a believer.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
fatchile said:
That was me and the vette was parked just behind us on the street! I was having dinner with the owner, I will be back up there in 2 weeks, hope to see ya then!! J.D.:rockon:

YA WE'LL BE THERE WE MOSTLY PARK IN THE PARKING LOT ON THE CORNER OF GRAND AND ESCONDIDO AVE, LOTS OF MUSTANGS PARK THERE.
LATE MIKE.:burnout:

chuckstang

Established Member
fatchile said:
:pepper: Had a great race last night with a very game vette. It was a beautiful 1966 with a 572 C.I. big block, 6 speed . 373 gears. The owner was a real gearhead, but I think he under estimated my Shelby. Oh yea I forgot to tell him about the 710 rwhp on my last dyno run. I ran him about 5 times and could give him the go, shift and go by him. Man does the whipple work great!! Thanks to Greg at RET for the tune! I will be searching for more victims at the next car show!!!!!:rockon:

Any pics, vids :shrug:

Greg@RET

Established Member
I still havent seen 810 on 19psi with the KB? I know they made 800 with 23-24psi.

Users who are viewing this thread