Shelby Snake Emblem Pics

Wintermute

Banned
Yeah know. . "It's too big". Anyway, it looks to big to some of you cuz yer used to the tiny one everyone has been buying for 4 years. If you turn this one sideways its the same size as the stock horse. Looks better, you can actually see it from 20 feet away, and you get used to it.

Pic quality is crap sorry. . .

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Last edited:

sb03cobra

Established Member
Well I did this back in September. I bought the emblem and modified the stock bracket to fit.

I never did have the small snake, it just doesn't look right. After a couple months I put the stock horse back on.

2006_0909cobra0002Medium.gif

PDubs

Established Member
I dig it. Although the only things I see wrong with it are price and setup. It sits kinda high but if you do change the stock bracket, it looks perfecto.

SilvGT

Established Member
maybe i'm just used to the small one like you said but i just can't get into those they look funny to me.

Wintermute

Banned
PWORLDSTANG said:
Is it just me or does the snake look a little crooked? Or off center?..

If you mean mine, good eye. I sorta rigged it myself using the stock bracket and it is a little crooked, although with the shape I dont think there is a correct dead centre. I'll be doing a little more permanent job once I'm certain I want it on there.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I think they look good. But with all of the pics I've seen I think they all look a little crooked too?

Last edited:

mytjojo

Established Member
ya know I think I dig it, might switch over myself

Thanks for posting those pics

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Looks good on this car because it looks like the snake sits perfectly in the middle of the grille opening
2006_0909cobra0002Medium.gif

No offense to anyone but on this car is it just me or does the snake look like its sitting too high up in the grille opening toward the hood lip?
IMG_0311.jpg

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
i think its just a tad too HUGE!!!!, LOL, really, both look awsome,, i got two emblems at ffw orlando, not sure if im gonna put them on or in a shelf . i heard they are not gonna make them anymore, ( upr had to destroy all there stuff with cobra emblem carved into it) fords/shelby's lawyers have rights to it or something like that. so i got emblems as colector (and i think they rock)

Users who are viewing this thread