Shelbys in stock?

352Ford

I make my own
Established Member
What dealerships in the Washington area (even better if it is seattle area) have the lowest Admin markup on Shelbys right now (I am assuming no one is getting them for MSRP, but please correct me if I am wrong:D )?

Thanks

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Good luck with your search. Doubtful if any dealer anywhere is sellgin them at MSRP. Lowest I have seen saw 7 over advertised on-line on the east coast.

352Ford

I make my own
Established Member
99GTtony said:
Good luck with your search. Doubtful if any dealer anywhere is sellgin them at MSRP.

That’s why I am asking to see what dealers are selling them with the lowest admin surcharges…

10Key

Established Member
I saw Ford in Pullman advertising on craigslist $10k over MSRP on whatever 2008 combo you want to order. A $5k deposit is required.

whippleblown03

Established Member
aberdeen sold one of there shelbys to bickford for 10k over sticker. bickford has 8 in stock the last i looked and they have 2 more coming in. bickford wants 14k over msrp when i called them last week. korum ford has 2 shelbys and they want big markups also. it looks like to me i will be keeping my 03 for many more years. 08 shelbys should be on there way soon.

352Ford

I make my own
Established Member
My father and I went to Harris and Bickford Ford on saterday on the quest for a GT-500. Our first stop was Harris and things were going well until the sales manager switched out the salesman we were working with to their mustang “expert”. I wanted to stab my eyes and ears out because of this mouth breather. It was like a really bad date “O-really, your cat sounds sooooo interesting”. I never thought I would be put in that situation talking about cars.

Next we stopped by Bickford and had a much better experience, Dan was a great guy (thanks for the recommend) and while we weren’t able agree on a price, I think I am going to keep in contact with him to see if we can work something out down the road.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
i think bickford is going to have to come down on the price of there 07 shelbys pretty soon. used shelbys are already showing up and they arent selling either for those big over inflated prices

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
Bickford kept their prices high on 03 04 cobras way later then every one else.

1badass96GT

Established Member
I know of a place in the midwest that you could probably get one for $5k over. Not aware of any out west though.

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Kind of OT but I just saw in a wheel deal ad that a used car dealership has a 06 Shelby GTH listed for $55,900. Not sure what the sales manger think he has but $55,900 is way over priced. You can get a 07 Shelby GTH new for $42K.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'm pretty sure you cant get the H version new. Pretty sure that was through Hertz only.
They now have a Shelby GT but its not the Hertz version.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I have seen several used GT-H's at various lots/online. They're asking a PRETTY penny for a used/abused car IMHO.

Remember, Hertz may be getting rid of the GT-H coupes, but the GT-H verts are replacing them.......

If anyone REALLY wants a GT500 for sticker, just wait. 10-12K units a year ( with Ford confirming they'll exceed that if demand requires) for a min of 3 possibly 4 years..... I would hazard to guess these things will be plugging up the lots in short order. Just wait till they have rebates and incentives :) which I bet won't be that far off. Paying sticker or above for a car is ludicrous to me. I waited over 18 months to buy my terminator.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread