She's ready to roll!

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
After years of being parked, she lives again. Blower is sold, Zex kit is sold. Basically back to stock, kinda sad actually. These things are so slow in stock form. Full exhaust, mounts, shifter, and other stuff is staying on the car. New tires and brakes on fri, and time for her to find a new home. It's a sad day, but the turbo Accord is my toy now. 2002, 30K miles, no rear seats, sonic blue. Still fun to drive, even with no power adders. I'll post a real FS ad in the proper section, this is just to say goodbye to you guys. Good luck with all your cars, enjoy them as much as I did! E-

VonKaiser

Established Member
After years of being parked, she lives again. Blower is sold, Zex kit is sold. Basically back to stock, kinda sad actually. These things are so slow in stock form. Full exhaust, mounts, shifter, and other stuff is staying on the car. New tires and brakes on fri, and time for her to find a new home. It's a sad day, but the turbo Accord is my toy now. 2002, 30K miles, no rear seats, sonic blue. Still fun to drive, even with no power adders. I'll post a real FS ad in the proper section, this is just to say goodbye to you guys. Good luck with all your cars, enjoy them as much as I did! E-

You'll never read this but you're a bit off on the bold comment. The car is "slow" to you because you just took off the damned supercharger. Its like driving a Terminator and then driving a stock GT right afterwards. The GT will feel really slow, but it isn't.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
You'll never read this but you're a bit off on the bold comment. The car is "slow" to you because you just took off the damned supercharger. Its like driving a Terminator and then driving a stock GT right afterwards. The GT will feel really slow, but it isn't.
I agree....it's kinda like when I drive my Cobra, then hop in the SVTF and see how much less power the SVTF has. The SVTF would still kick arse in the open track, which I hope to try out SOON!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread