Shift knob for cobra

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Search down in high times of use.......

Can anyone tell me where to get the shift knob that has the cobra on it and comes in different colors?. I thought it was UPR but it looks as though theirs only has the 5-6 speed shift pattern on it...........help........:beer:

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Thanks for that one, does anyone know of any ones in COLORS that match our rides(sonic blue),thanks.:beer:

bossvt

Established Member
I have the MGW gripper with the cobra on it. It's an excellent looking shifter. I think it shortens the reach a little bit. The standard shifter leans toward the radio. So I think I save almost an inch of reach using this one.

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
I too have the MGW cobra shifter. The rough edges on the cobra part is wearing out the palm of my hand. Also, it is a little too small for me. I just ordered a big round cue ball type knob from FatKnobs.com. Smooth and big!

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
PS: Do you want to buy my cobra knob? It is chrome and black. I paid $40. for it. You can have it for $30.

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Originally posted by badboy
PS: Do you want to buy my cobra knob? It is chrome and black. I paid $40. for it. You can have it for $30.

I will keep you in mind but i am really looking to get a blue one.

Nightmare

it was upr that made them. The ones with the interchangable rings like black, blue, red, ect. Dosent look like they have them listed on their web site anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread