Shift light Question?

Sin

Established Member
I was over at Ron Shorts last weekend and noticed a shift light that was mounted on the sterring column. It was small, short in length, and all black. Any ideas where I can get a shift light possibly similar to the one I saw???:idea:

lifter213

Established Member
Was it a black 03? That was probably my car as i was having my subframes and pulley installed on saturday. Its a raptor shiftlight and i got it from raptorperformance.com. Great light i really like it and it was a breeze to install and easy to adjust :thumbsup: Right now i have it mounted on the steering column with some velcro but i'm looking to mount it somewhere kinda hidden maybe in the ac vent.

davidmax

Established Member
My shift light is on my oversize Tach.As I have said many times these tachs cant keep up with with rising WOT rpm when your showig 5500 rpm in 1st you probably at 5900+.So uf you cut the shifts razor sharp There is a good chance youll bounce off the rev ltr.which we all know is mechaniacally related)(assuming a red line of6200).I strongly recomend 1 to someone with corrected vision.
I'm feeling myself begining to ranble so the jist of the matter is GET ONE NOW!!!AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK,dAVE s.

Users who are viewing this thread