Shifter knob

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I needed to replace my stock Fn fast shifter knob and a replacement Fn fast knob is hard to find and I always like the MGW rally shifter knobs so I called MGW and asked if they can add Fnfast to the rally knob. They said they can't do that because they don't make them and they don't sell any of there any other knobs with Fn fast anymore, but they told me the company where they get them so I can see if they can make one for me. I call them and they said they could make it for me and I think they did a great job. What do you guys think?
56751178ce7e4a4f207544d053661cfc_zpsvq23ejpn.jpg

2653aaf5d223c06d1c6a3313af92cd01_zpsfew9d9lu.jpg

Ohio Snake

Established Member
I had one made as well but kept it clean. Black knob with red rally stripes and pearl grey shift pattern/ cobra.

Attachments removed by #694. They were huge, lol.
Please shrink them and reattach.
Thanks

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Yeah i had one similar that came on it when i bought it that was white, it didn't have any writing on it though, but i also kind of like the stock shifter a little better.

p.s. your floor mats need cleaning lol jk;-)

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
Sorry guys I have been working 7 12hrs days but I will post pics of it installed tomorrow

Yeah i had one similar that came on it when i bought it that was white, it didn't have any writing on it though, but i also kind of like the stock shifter a little better.

p.s. your floor mats need cleaning lol jk;-)

Lol I know. I can clean the floor and the next day it will have sand in it again damn Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread