Shipanycar.com

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Hello guys and gals! I am getting another Lightning and it is being shipped from Denver ("Ahhh the sunshine state" LOL). I am thinking of using Shipanycar.com and I was wondering if anyone had experience with them? Their price seems pretty decent, I am looking for open transport and to pay under $1000 (they quoted me $900).

I have read reviews at a website (Ship Any Car, LLC - 5 Stars out of 5 - Transport Reviews.com - Your Auto Transport Information Source. View Reviews, Ratings and Rankings of Auto Transporters. ) but I don't know how reliable these are.

If you guys have any suggestions or know anyone personally, I will take your recommendations. I don't want to spend too much shipping the truck, like I said I am trying to keep it under $1000

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
i used cascadevehicleshipping.com to transport my L from mass to south florida and i paid somewhere like $500 granted denver to CT is abit further. give them a shout see what you come up with. let me know if you do im interested in finding out how they stack up on price

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
In the short time since I posted I came to the realization that I can only trust myself with this. I am flying out to Denver Thanksgiving night and driving the truck home! It will be a nice little road trip.

I will be taking my GF wuth me to drive when I am tired. She needs a break away from here after all of the crap that has went down lately so it will be a nice vacation as long as she doesn't snap on me from boredom!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
In the short time since I posted I came to the realization that I can only trust myself with this. I am flying out to Denver Thanksgiving night and driving the truck home! It will be a nice little road trip.

I will be taking my GF wuth me to drive when I am tired. She needs a break away from here after all of the crap that has went down lately so it will be a nice vacation as long as she doesn't snap on me from boredom!

That sounds like a good solution. :beer:

Your own possessions are never in good hands unless they're in your own.

Last edited:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Thanks commending my decision boys!

I just hope I don't hit any snowstorms!

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
I had my rx7 shipped from cali, most of those websites subcontract out to shippers. So it's hit or miss what you're getting.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I had my rx7 shipped from cali, most of those websites subcontract out to shippers. So it's hit or miss what you're getting.

That's what I was finding out. And if something happens no one wants to take responsibility so I just figured i would take care of it.

Sick car BTW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread