Shipping bumpers

Bad01SVT

Established Member
Hey everybody I was just wondering how you ship your bumpers? I have someone that wants to buy my 01 Cobra bumpers in NJ. So shipping would be from Ohio to New Jersey. I called UPS, DHl Express, and I dont know who else to call. I really need to sell and ship these things. Any help would be very helpfull.

Thanks,

Dan

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
+1 for grayhound. Stays on that same bus all the way to the terminal. doesn't get moved/tossed around/raped until it reaches its destination. Dirt cheap, too.

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
go to grayhound. Tell them where you want to ship it. They will give you a price. Give them the phone number of the person picking it up, so they can call them when it arrives. Give them the package and pay. leave.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
not true about staying on the same bus though. If you ship non-priority which is the cheapest most common option, your package is second to passenger luggage. I had a hood shipped via Greyhound that took a couple weeks to get here because it got held up at a station for that reason. I haven't had any issues outside of that though.

Users who are viewing this thread