Shipping up to Boston

repsol

Established Member
Errr I mean Somerville.
Iv'e been in Fl for 4 years and I love it,but sometimes life gets in the way .
So enough rambling .Who are the go to guys in reasonable distance for
tuning,dyno etc...
And what about car nights?:shrug:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
performance dyno in new hampshire for tuning... car nights i wouldnt know, i dont own a car :p

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
What part of somerville. I lived right down the street from tuffs when I was a little kid.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Car nights... Depends. But like previously stated performance dyno is top notch. Hit me up, I'm not too far from Somerville myself so if you're down for cruising in the spring and what not I know some good people and some good places.

repsol

Established Member
Car nights... Depends. But like previously stated performance dyno is top notch. Hit me up, I'm not too far from Somerville myself so if you're down for cruising in the spring and what not I know some good people and some good places.
What no snow chains:lol1:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
in other words I dont know... i wish i knew

I do go to the car shows on wednesday in Danvers, MA at the Liberty Tree Mall

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
moving up temp or perm?? either way welcome!!!

car stuff is pretty much done. There will be World of Wheels in January...there is usually some other one (ive never been to) at....ummm....ADESA??? (i think thats it) in the winter....indoor show...and the drag way opens back up first couple weeks of April

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
almost welcome to the area. Winter time up here is pretty much hibernation time for us car guys. Nothing really happens between November and beginning of April.

TONS of car shows come summer, you could literally go to one every night of the week if you wanted!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Welcome, Bring the Bikes. HUGE bike night in Lowell. I second Pete at Performance dyno for tuning.

+1 for Pete!! and +28384 for the bikes!! I go out all the time with a great crew...we have a great time anywhere we go!

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Pete at performance dyno is the "go to" guy for most blue oval's around here. I hear nothing but good things about that shop. As far as car shows I know there is a good one out by tewksbury ( I think) every thursday I believe. There is also heberts every thursday in shrewsbury... which always has a good showing of cars.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
U will not find a day without a show. Plus the fact we all go to them wether its ford or everything. I've noticed that the NE area, we all know eachother and enjoy hanging around. Good people up here that are very knowledgeable in every subject.

Pete- tuning
Motor work- Bob at CE Racing
Dez Racing
(both shops use Bob for a lot of the engine building)

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
I actually did alot of growing up in Davis Sq.But when i get back i'll be in East Slumerville

im sorry to hear about that ...i used to live in East part also ...where you move to ??also do you speak spanish ?haha cause thats really all thats there now ....lock up that repsol when you come up to you dont want that getting taken ....and be ready in the spring time to ride

Users who are viewing this thread