Shipping?

Davesvt00

Established Member
Can you guys ship to an APO address? I'm looking into buying some 20x10Boyd Smoothie II's for my Lightning and I got a price quote for shipping and it said $180. Is that legit? If it is WOW thats cheap!!!! I know there is a size/weight limit to overseas shipments. You think it would be possible for individual shipments? Say..one rim and tire at a time? Thanks for your help!

Luke@DTD

Established Member
We do ship to an APO address. $180 sounds about right. It is shipped USPS standard shipment and usually takes about 3-4 weeks for delivery.

You can order individual shipments if you like.

Let me know if you need help placing this order.

Luke
888-459-4080 ext 410
[email protected]

Davesvt00 said:
Can you guys ship to an APO address? I'm looking into buying some 20x10Boyd Smoothie II's for my Lightning and I got a price quote for shipping and it said $180. Is that legit? If it is WOW thats cheap!!!! I know there is a size/weight limit to overseas shipments. You think it would be possible for individual shipments? Say..one rim and tire at a time? Thanks for your help!

Davesvt00

Established Member
Luke@DTD said:
We do ship to an APO address. $180 sounds about right. It is shipped USPS standard shipment and usually takes about 3-4 weeks for delivery.

You can order individual shipments if you like.

Let me know if you need help placing this order.

Luke
888-459-4080 ext 410
[email protected]

It will be a few months before I order but man this is GREAT news. I was thinking I would have to spend $500-$800 just for shipping. I will definitely be in touch. Thanks alot Luke!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread