SHO Finally Arrived

FastPhil7

Established Member
I ordered my SHO back in May and it finally arrived on Saturday (thats a long story, but in the end Ford finally jumped thru hoops to get me my car).

Car really drives well
1842484.htm

Will put some miles on and give some impressions, but so far so good, really like the technology in the car. I ordered mine with the performance group, multi contour seats (messaging), Voice NAV, and 401a.

Phil

typhoon5000

Established Member
Nice choice on options. That's pretty much how I would get it, minus the Sat Nav and in Black. Glad it finally showed up. I know there was a stop shipment on 2010 taurii for a little while because of a quality issue, but they are starting to show up now.

FastPhil7

Established Member
Sho

Great looking car:beer:

Thanks!

Have logged about 1,500 miles and have to say this is a great road car. Significant passing power at speed and the handling is very impressive for a car of this size (this is a large automobile, not in the same size family as the original SHO,).

Bluetooth works great with voice dial, and the voice nav allows you to input a destination while the car is in motion :pepper: this has always been an issue for me on factory nav systems. The my Key system is first class, never have to take it out of your pocket, Pbutton start, even has a hidden button for the trunk that is only active if the key is within three feet of the trunk. The sirius function gives up to the minute weather sat map with radar showing what you are driving thru no matter where you are, as well as fuel stations with the their prices (most fuel stations report prices to MSN).

Kudos to Ford for getting the technology component of the car right, and someone did their homework on dialing in the suspension, great balance between firm enough to have fun, but compliant enough to drive all day...

FP

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
my neighbor just had his delivered, he actually went to Chicago Assembly and followed the car through production. Built on Monday, delivered on Thursday.
The car is outstanding.

FastPhil7

Established Member
I...can't stop...starring...at the pic...of your car...WOW :thumbsup:

Just a couple of notes for those interested, if you do not order the performance package, there are some great features you can order such as the rear camera (shows up on the big display if you order Nav), rain sensing wipers (great option especially for wife and younger drivers), BLIS (blind spot indicator), the cross traffic radar (looks for cars left and right when backing up and heated rear seats.

For what ever reason Ford will not let you select these if you go with perf. group which offers 3.16 final drive over the stock 2.77 along with perf. brake pads and true off for skid control and summer only tires (yes looking for another set of wheels to mount some all seasons).

The my Key allows you to set max speed on the car as well as limit max radio volume, kind of like a valet mode. The numeric entry keypad is built into the B pillar, with my key you dont enter the code just swipe with finger and you are in (almost invisible until you touch it).

FP

Todd03Blown

Established Member
awesome car, I love that color!! When I get mine I will not get the performance package as i love all the technology this car comes with!!

Users who are viewing this thread