SHO on ebay

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Very Nice.

I have a question for you. I know your car used to be green from SHOforum. The black i've always wondered doesn't look like the Ford OEM Black? Is it?? I'm just curious as I love my Gen II Blackies :)

Another question (trying to help ya from the emails I'm sure you'll get) is your car is listed as a manual, yet in one of your pics...its not
0sho21.jpg

And here it is...
0sho23.jpg

Not flaming just wondering :)

creina

Established Member
Here's what happened.

My boss has sold SHO's previously. He's the one that listed the car for me and took the pictures and all however, He mixed that picture in there by accident. It is a manual transmission. I don't think i could ever own an automatic SHO given the trouble with the automatic transmission. If it were my fault, I'd feel like an idiot but it's my bosses fault. He should be removing that picture in the very near future. I already gave him a hard time about it. I hope it doesn't turn potential bidders away. Thanks for the concern

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Wow that auction was listed horribly I would ask him to redo it, it reads like a broken record over and over and over and over again, very sweet car, though!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Never understood why ATXs get the bad wrap. I had 118k on my 93 (original tranny) and I beat the snot out of it. Moms 94 is on the original as well, and shes in the low 90ks.......and it was 2-0 v MTX ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread