SHO vs S2K

shoracer

Established Member
Lined up Saturday with new M3 and S2k and ran from 40 mph to about 120 mph. M3 took me by three cars and I took the S2k by one car length. Then ran a Golf 1.8T with modds and walked his ass and this was after he watched me beat the S2k.

Sunday on the way to dinner some guy in an older style M3 tries to mess with me. So after I shot past him after races from the light with out any warning. We get up to the next light and he proclaims that I may have low end, but he would kill me on top end. So I say your full of B.S. (little does he know about SHOs and modded ones at that). He says I don't thinks so, I would beat you. So I say lets get on the Beltway. Well his idea of a race go thought the toll booth(both have easy tag) and floor it and I have to catch him. Needless to say I walk right by his ass. We get off the beltway and pull up to the light. I ask him if he would like to line next to each other and have a real race. Well the :loser: declines. Don't open your mouth if you don't know shit.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Beltway? Hmm PM me some time I wanna see da SHO.

BTW not many know the power of the YAMAHAMMER!!!

Good damn kills

shoracer

Established Member
Custom fuel system, custom intake, custom clutch, LPM, UDP,Pro-flow 80MM MAF, custom cool air box, custom shifter linkage, custom exh, custom motor mounts, 555Rs, gutted and ? (but no spray or boost). Custom means I designed it or built it myself. More parts to come.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That sounds like a nice SHO.

Do you have any dyno numbers?

I laugh at idiots that think it is grandma's Taurus:)

shoracer

Established Member
Will this weekend I hope. I get free time at a local place as long as it free. Been using it to tune the S/C Dakota R/T up to 360 rwhp so far.

shoracer

Established Member
? which car. SHO is modded for the power. R/T has not needed front end modded to handle the power.

Users who are viewing this thread