shock ?

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Since I'm tired of all the 4x4 comments thrown my way, one of the projects this winter is to FINALLY lower the car. I already have Eibach prokit springs and poly iso's but I want to do this once and will replace the struts and shocks while I'm down there. I am looking at either KYB GR-2 or Tokico HP Blues. Does anyone have any pros or cons for either?

many thanks!!!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
im still on stock struts and shock. sorry i cant be helpful but i WILL be getting KYB's because of cost.

Oh, and you have the cleanest lowest mileage SN95 4x4 i have ever seen! :)

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
ANOTHER triple post for you Mike, WOW!!! You're setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us!

As far as Tokiko Blues go, I have them on with stock springs (don't ask, it came like this) and they seem very decent. They seem to be a real nice mix of firm dampening but not too much as that it's harsh.

I had the non adjustable KYB's on my fox and they were great at first but quickly (within a year or so) became VERY harsh which made for a really shitty ride on bumpy roads here in Jersey.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
im still on stock struts and shock. sorry i cant be helpful but i WILL be getting KYB's because of cost.

Oh, and you have the cleanest lowest mileage SN95 4x4 i have ever seen! :)

My 4x4 and I thank you!!! but I'm stressing because I finally hit 10,000 miles!

CGGT01

Established Member
Koni Adjustables on my Mystic... rides great, came that way... Tokico blue for my GT still waiting to be put on though...

Users who are viewing this thread