shocks/struts

RickwithCobra

Established Member
Hey guys, I have a 96 cobra vert with H&R ss springs, and I am wanting to buy some shocks/struts. I really do not know which brand to go with, adjustable or non-adjustable. The car is a DD with some track time, both strip and autocross. thanks for the info

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
depends what monies you wanna spend.
tokicos are probably the best bang for your buck, and sit right in the middle as far as quality.
bilstiens and koni's are nicer and also more expensive.
some people like qa1 adjustables but mine took a dive after only about 5000 miles, strange shocks and struts seem popular as well and are also adjustable.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
depends what monies you wanna spend.
tokicos are probably the best bang for your buck, and sit right in the middle as far as quality.
bilstiens and koni's are nicer and also more expensive.
some people like qa1 adjustables but mine took a dive after only about 5000 miles, strange shocks and struts seem popular as well and are also adjustable.
This. Strange adjustables seem to me to be on par with QA1's, perhaps a bit lower, and mine went out after around 5000 miles.

RickwithCobra

Established Member
Thanks for the advice guys, I think I am gonna go with the Koni yellow adjustables. I have yet to see any bad reviews on them.

Users who are viewing this thread