Shootout Closes Interstate- AMAZING PHOTOS

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
My wife was late getting home from work yesterday because the State Police closed part of Intersate 55 after a robbery suspect decided to lead police on a chase, then get out of his car and brandish a handgun at cops. :shrug:

A local newspaper photographer was on the scene and snapped some INCREDIBLE pictures of this guy. You can guess how it ended.

midsizephoto4962bece0b1et0.jpg

midsizephoto4962bece01awa4.jpg

midsizephoto4962b6a72f4xf8.jpg

midsizephoto4962b6a7057ir4.jpg

midsizephoto4962b6a7179um3.jpg

midsizephoto4962becdebdgu3.jpg

midsizephoto4962b6a7218tq1.jpg

The suspect later died in a hospital from his wounds. He was suspected of robbing several businesses in the area. I know times are tough, but give me a break. Glad nobody innocent (including my wife driving home from work) was injured.

Full story: Pantagraph.com | News | Coroner: Robbery suspect shot in the head, lower extremities

Last edited:

99BOSS

Established Member
Being shot in the head is a occupational hazard of being a thief! Also saved the taxpayers some money by not having a trial and living in prison.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Guy had numerous priors for weapons, battery, etc. He was facing a robbery charge or two. I think the dude probably had a death wish.

Newspaper doesn't say he shot back at the cops... but anyone who points a gun at a cop on a busy interstate can't expect to live.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
damn siggy in mouth and everything!!!! hard ass old man.

I was thinking the same thing. He knew what was going to happen when he pulled out the pistol on the cops. Still did it. While smoke from his Marlboro red is burning his eyes. Brave/dumb/tough/hard old man. Well he was anyway.

mustanginky

Established Member
great pics!! crazy story i haven't heard about it yet. Sucks for him but yes "occupational hazard" is a great term here. thank god no one was injured besides him.

crazyj0n

Established Member
Old dude in nikes, i have never seen that, also never seen one hop a divider on a interstate. Crazy pics for sure!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Old dude in nikes, i have never seen that, also never seen one hop a divider on a interstate. Crazy pics for sure!

those are new balance. not nikes

but hey just looks like a bonified BADASS in those pictures
...too bad he really isn't..

phil'snotch

Established Member
awesome. he got shot in the head? the last pic of im laying on the ground doesnt look like he was shot

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
he jumps out with a gun with cops all around and he actually thinks about shutting the car door before he hops the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread