Shop to install Kenny Brown subframe connectors near Austin (or Dallas or Houston)

timbo3282

Established Member
I tried to post this in the TX "taste of home" part of the board over the weekend but no one seems to have an answer so I am going to take a flier and post on the main Terminator board.

Like I say below I'll come to the Dallas or Houston area (or even OK City if I have to) to get this done PERFECTLY. Thanks guys.

I have a set of the Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix subframe connectors with jack rails that I need to get installed. I live in Austin and want this done perfectly. If I had a drive on lift instead of a 2 post I'd do this myself but I don't.

So I have to trust someone else to put this in with the frame straight - who would be the best shop for it near Austin?

If there isn't anyone in or near Austin I'd be OK with driving it to Dallas or Houston - I don't know if that'd be necessary. I meant to buy these and have them installed at Kenny Brown when I lived in Chicago but I didn't so now I need it down down here.

Suggestions?

If you had subframes put in at the shop you are recommending can you post pictures of the install in your reply or PM them to me?

Thanks!

Mattio

Established Member
im in the same boat man. A buddy of mine works at serious HP in Houston and they say they can do it. Have not got the job quoted yet.
might be a good time to pick up a mig and learn a new skill

timbo3282

Established Member
im in the same boat man. A buddy of mine works at serious HP in Houston and they say they can do it. Have not got the job quoted yet.
might be a good time to pick up a MIG and learn a new skill

I used to weld but have got out of practice.

What's worse I don't have a roll on lift so even if I remembered how and had a welder I'd be SOL.

If it were only something not so important I wouldn't care so much.

Hopefully someone will read this and be able to help us both.

timbo3282

Established Member
Bump for some help from the congregation. I am willing to drive to Houston or Dallas surely someone in the great state of Texas can do this.

Or like I said I'll drive it to OK City - SOMEONE in those two states has to be able to do this job really well.

Users who are viewing this thread