Shop to install Kenny Brown subframe connectors near Austin

timbo3282

Established Member
Shop to install Kenny Brown subframe connectors near Austin (Or Dallas, Houston, OKC)

I have a set of the Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix subframe connectors with jack rails that I need to get installed. I live in Austin and want this done perfectly. If I had a drive on lift instead of a 2 post I'd do this myself but I don't.

So I have to trust someone else to put this in with the frame straight - who would be the best shop for it near Austin?

If there isn't anyone in or near Austin I'd be OK with driving it to Dallas or Houston - I don't know if that'd be necessary. I meant to buy these and have them installed at Kenny Brown when I lived in Chicago but I didn't so now I need it down down here.

Suggestions?

If you had subframes put in at the shop you are recommending can you post pictures of the install in your reply or PM them to me?

Thanks! :beer:

Last edited:

timbo3282

Established Member
Bump for some help from the congregation. I am willing to drive to Houston or Dallas surely someone in the great state of Texas can do this.

Or like I said I'll drive it to OK City - SOMEONE in those two states has to be able to do this job really well.

redrocket16

Established Member
Maximum Velocity in San Antonio

Wouldn't take my car anywhere else in these parts. I lived in Austin for a while and took it to them if I ever had an issue.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I know a shop in Waco, that can do it. They also have a frame machine and can measure all points to confirm frame is square before they weld it up.

Users who are viewing this thread