Shoplifters meet semi truck

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Saw this elsewhere and figured I'd post it.

85mph to 0 real quick.

Two killed in Reno County crash fleeing from shoplifting, vehicle had stolen tag, Two men killed in a high speed crash Friday during a law enforcement pursuit had shoplifted a large amount of merchandise from the Newton Wal-Mart and were driving a vehicle displaying a stolen tag, said Newton Police Chief Eric Murphy.

The pair died after the driver of the vehicle attempted to avoid “stop sticks” placed in the highway by law enforcement and lost control of his 2004 Pontiac.

[video=youtube;QC-6kw26rwk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC-6kw26rwk[/video]

LiveLeak-dot-com-b01_1478913217-5826225af0dc4image_1478913262.jpg

RSbeast

Established Member
Are chases like this really warranted for non violent crimes? If that was a normal ass car and not a semi parked there; they'd be dead as shit with them and probably the car behind them too.

Follow from a distance and tail. I get the chase instinct but damn...

Kiohtee

Established Member
Am I the only twisted individual that wants more detailed pictures? Lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Are chases like this really warranted for non violent crimes? If that was a normal ass car and not a semi parked there; they'd be dead as shit with them and probably the car behind them too.

Follow from a distance and tail. I get the chase instinct but damn...

If that was the case, the officer probably would have pulled the strip to prevent that. Not that it's fair to the truck driver bit it's pretty obvious that the chances of him being seriously injured in a potential collision is pretty low.

Users who are viewing this thread