Short Vid of a few friends and I

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Hey guys... I was just messin around today and threw this short vid together. The quality didnt turn out so good after I uploaded it. Anyway, I thought Id share with everyone. Later.

Click Me!

GraphicNature

Established Member
yeah like I said I was just messin around with it... I showed my buddies and they wanna get more pics and vids this weekend. maybe Ill have a decent one to share with you guys next week.

GraphicNature

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Cool vid GraphicNature. Slowing it down a bit actually looks cool. You can see the suspension really move at the strip.
Yesir... we all have pretty good 60ft times on radials. Thats kinda our going thing in our small town. We all have a drag oriented suspension.

Faster150 said:
haha cool... gladd to know our track here isnt the only one with extremely narrow lanes
you should see the shut down and return lane... after you cross the line its hard on the brakes... its rough.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
GraphicNature said:
Yesir... we all have pretty good 60ft times on radials. Thats kinda our going thing in our small town. We all have a drag oriented suspension.

you should see the shut down and return lane... after you cross the line its hard on the brakes... its rough.

yeh ours is a full 1/4 mile track with only 1/4 mile for slowing down... the return lane exit for the track is 1/16th of a mile after that 1/4 mile marker.. so either u take ur time slowing down or u gotta slam on the brakes to make the exit

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
nice vid...i expected luke to jump out any second and cut your tires with his light saber. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread