Shot of N2O without a tune?

Pyro

Established Member
Excuse my ignorance but does a nitrous kit exist that doesn't require a re-tune for my set up? If so, which one and how much of a shot?

Sorry about the rookie question.:??:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Dude, look at your car and what all you have done to it. Buy the nitrous kit and get a tune for it if that is what you want but don't just half-ass the deal. Don't be that guy.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
Dude, look at your car and what all you have done to it. Buy the nitrous kit and get a tune for it if that is what you want but don't just half-ass the deal. Don't be that guy.

:lol: :lol:

Juiced-03

Established Member
you could spray a 30 shot through your MAF and probably get away without a new tune. Just dyno check it!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
retune it man!!!! I bet you would have unprotected sex with a Thai hooker...

but she said she was a virgin!
unsure.gif

Juiced-03 is probably right but do you really want to risk it??

Last edited:

Swervedriver

Established Member
The edelbrock dry kit raises the fuel pressure and doesn't require a reflash. I recommend pulling some timing out though depending on where you're set at now...

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT

I agree..that was my initial thought but I was just doing research since I know very little about NOS. Thanks for being that little voice to confirm my little voice.:beer:

So far, I've been very good about my mods so may as well continue to do it correctly.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread