Shotuout to Shaun @ AED

01slowbra46

2014 GT Premium.
Established Member
Just wanted to leave a good review for Shaun at AED. He continues to surprise me time and time again. He responds withing a couple of hours every time and always answers questions I may have about future setups. I have had full bolt ons and his tune since 12k miles, now at 26k without any issues. Car seems to be one of the stronger NA cars in my area as well.

I know hes had some issues with some people in the past, but he has surpassed all expectations for a smaller business. Just for the record, I am not getting any discounts or anything free from him, just felt the need to leave a positive review for the experience I have had for the past year and a half.

Shaun@AED

Thanks Gus.

I'd like to think that over the last 5 years I have a solidified my reputation of taking care of customers as best I can on a 1 on 1 basis while providing high quality tunes.
You can't please everyone, but I do my best to do so.

Sizeth3

Established Member
Just want to pile on. Shaun is nothing but helpful, got my setup running to where I am very happy with it. Thanks Shaun!!!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Shaun has a great rep on these forums, that's why I chose him. I have a very basic car but just like the OP stated Shaun always replied to all of my emails in a few hours max, not to mention I had my tunes the same day I sent the logs to him. There are tons of great tuners out there for these cars, finding one that knows there stuff and has good customer service is hard to come by. Keep doing your thing Shaun!!

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Another happy AED customer. After reading these forums, I had no plans to go anywhere else for tuning my Boss 302 with the CJ intake. I know he is busy, so his quick response time was beyond impressive. He always answered my questions, even the stupid ones. The tune is just amazing, I can't believe how good the car runs. I can't say enough good things about the tune. Especially now, I trust him far more than a true dyno tune at another shop. I'll be hitting you up for a tune update for headers come tax return time! Thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread