Should I buy??

Burko

Established Member
Your not gonna be seeing 11-12 gt500 dropping to 30k with low miles by the end of the year. 50k miles sure youll be able to be about 32k even at the end of the year.

If 24-25k is what you want to spend then yes that 2010 is worth the price. Its a savings of 10k compared to a 11-12 low mileage gt500. The 2010 was Not a bad year. Reliable and still makes good power easily. If you had plans to mod the car change seats ect then take the 10k savings by the car and use the money you would of spent on things you want to do to the car

Thanks for your advice!

toroweedeater

Established Member
i would think though this would be the perfect time to start looking at the market with the 2020's coming out with dealerships and owners "flooding" the market dropping prices. granted "flooding" the market might amount to like 200 more out there for sale. 200 more gt500 out in the market is like an invasion.

Burko

Established Member
That’s what I would figure also. Once they are fully out and available that the market would see an increase in the gt500 where people either traded in or sold lowering the caution value which then lowers the retail value. I think it will happen it’s just a matter of time and not sure how much it will affect the over all market.

Burko

Established Member
And I am finding 11-12s with 22k-50k miles between $31-34.5k I’m just not trying to have that much tied up into a car that I am buying just to have as a “toy”. Both of our other cars are paid for. So the less I can finance the quicker I can pay it off as well.

toroweedeater

Established Member
wait till the 2020's come out and see what people are willing to let theirs go for to afford the new rides. I paid 34k tax title license for my 2011 /w 17k on the odometer. remember too once the 2020's come out 10,11,12 will be considered a year older. that will not move the needle too much but might make it more comfortable for the price of a toy. Either way you go you def will not be disappointed.

Burko

Established Member
Does anyone know the rough time frame of sales delivery? I was trying to search and couldn’t find anything more then later this year which is more then likely August time frame, but I thought I herd Dealers we’re taking pre orders?

Burko

Established Member
Well the seller contacted me this morning to see if I had thought about it over the weekend and lowest they are willing to sell is for $24,980 otd, not sure if I should bite just yet or still hold off and stay firm at $24k

toroweedeater

Established Member
i think that good 24k otd. Wouldnt go higher especially when the market will be "flooded" soon as people are going to see if they can get the new one.

Burko

Established Member
Exactly not only that but considering all of the things and condition it is in. If it was truly clean then I wouldn’t have any problems being closer to the clean retail number.

toroweedeater

Established Member
yeah i would wait and see if you could spent a little more later on. At the 35k number it looks like you would have a good choice. When the 2020's come out you might even have a bigger market to shop.

toroweedeater

Established Member
you can always pay that angle "im willing to walk away with this car at this price. You can gamble as the new ones are coming out in a couple months and this car will be one year older. How much then will this car be worth in a couple months. Im ready to buy this now".

Burko

Established Member
you can always pay that angle "im willing to walk away with this car at this price. You can gamble as the new ones are coming out in a couple months and this car will be one year older. How much then will this car be worth in a couple months. Im ready to buy this now".

True, I’m gonna sit for a bit and see if they jump 1st again, if they do great if they don’t I’ll hold off till later in the year or unless another shows up before then

Burko

Established Member
Found an 11 guys willing to sell for $29.5k with 27k miles think I may pull the trigger on this 1.. already have called my loan lady n insurance for quotes etc everything is approved just wanna sleep on it n talk it over some more with my wife

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
If it makes you feel better, I paid $48k OTD (TTL, extended warranty and lojack) in March 2015 for my 2011 with 15K on the clock.

Sounds like you got a deal to me lol

Burko

Established Member
BA0CAF57-3D98-4388-9245-FC4B516D394A.jpeg
3F37B7DD-5E61-4DB8-9E2E-846C3E4F8FB2.png

Users who are viewing this thread