should i get a raptor

XtremeS10

Established Member
Hey guys, I have an 08 v10 dually, I'm thinking about trading it in and going to a raptor. I don't do any offroading with my dually because I can't really fit anywhere, though I really wanna modify it, its not a good base.

I don't tow with it either, its pretty much what I drive when its not nice enough to drive the car. I would love to have an all around good truck with a v8, the diesel is too expensive of an option to me. That's where the raptor came to mine. Just a base raptor with stripes and the 6.2l is what I'm looking at. Id want to do headers, exhaust, different tires/wheels, and maybe a leveling kit, potentially a stereo in it.

I also don't do a lot of driving, not even daily, my 08 has barely 28k miles on it. What do you all think??

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
You have a V10 dually that you just use as a get around vehicle??? WTH?

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
21, I own my own business and sub contract with my dad as well, we mostly are able to work out of his truck unless I have an out of town client, so that's how we work that, yes I live at home.

How about graduate to manhood and move out of your parents house instead of buying a new truck.
:beer:

XtremeS10

Established Member
Ill keep to my toys, there's plans for an apartment above a 6 car garage we might build while I save cash to pay for a house, I plan on making 5 or less payments on my house lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I say go for it. You'll probably get top dollar for your V10 because they are pretty rare and no longer available in the pickups.

XtremeS10

Established Member
I say go for it. You'll probably get top dollar for your V10 because they are pretty rare and no longer available in the pickups.

Really? I thought you could still get them!! I know they said I will get at least 1k over what I owe on it because we know the dealer really well, so that, and 6k down SHOULD put me where I wanna be with my payments.

Users who are viewing this thread