should i make this trade???

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i'm really kind of tired of my gen 1 lightning and have always been a fan of the 64/66 f-100's and have owned several in the past. i'm seriously thinking about a straight up trade for this 65. i know it'll need some work and that purple has got to go!, but other than that it is a pretty clean truck. lets hear your opinions...

this:

L-Fest061441.gif

for this:

oldtruck001-1.gif

link to ad:

http://www.fordtruk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=570

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
zerokube said:
like the tires in the back of the 100. toughy.

i don't think it can back it up though. stock 460/c6. i'm gonna talk to him some more tomorrow and get some more specs.

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
I like the old Ford's, but I'd have to say I'd keep the lightning on this deal IMO. But hey, do what makes you happy cuz that's what counts.:beer:

BTW, sweet ass lightning you've got. I love the 1st Gens.:rockon:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
8CYLINDER said:
I like the old Ford's, but I'd have to say I'd keep the lightning on this deal IMO. But hey, do what makes you happy cuz that's what counts.:beer:

BTW, sweet ass lightning you've got. I love the 1st Gens.:rockon:

thankyou for the compliment. :beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
lightning666 said:
I think your truck is nicer than that one, but those trucks do make nice projects.

thanks, that is kinda what i'm going for. i love my lightning. i reallydo, i think i'm just ready for a change and the 1st gens are still at the bottom of their $$$ value right now. i think i'm just ready for something different and am wanting to trade because if i sell for market price right now i wont be able to afford anything equally as cool. so; my overspent/under valued hot rod for someone elses overspent/under valued hot rod. that's how i'm thinking anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread