• No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
DiabloPredator.JPG

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
most other places i've seen it are still selling it for $400 or more.

Last edited:

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
Post the page that shows your name, address, credit card number and expiration date and I'll tell you whether you should buy it or not! LOL

Flooznie

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
so my situation is this:

i currently have a diablo custom-tuned delta flip chip installed in my car. that was 9/03 (a year ago). i've had a few new additions since then and plan on doing the ported eaton mod soon. if i can change my current custom tune doing some minor editing, i could sell my flip chip on ebay and save money in the future if i need more minor tuning.

i know handheld tuners generally suck, but since i just need to slightly modify my custom tune, i feel it should work for my needs.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
The predator is better than a chip IMO, unless you are planning on nitrous.

lifter213

Established Member
I got mine from rpmoutlet and i regret it. Even though its more $ i'd get mine from James at RWTD or another vendor that offers free custom tunes. Plus if you run into a problem with your predator rpmoutlet will not take a return even though diablo says there is a 30 day money back guarantee. Just FYI.

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
I really want to get one in my opinion it's well worth it. Jaysvt has one tuned by rick@amazon and he put down a little over 500rwhp with the basic apten,2.76,exhaust, filter. You can data log runs, pull codes, make adjustments to your tune (minor). It has a lot of functions that a chip doesn't for almost the same price if not cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread