Should marijuana/cannabis be legalized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenkins

Established Member
I am asking for a general consensus on what the SVTP community thinks about cannabis and why they think that way. Do you believe it should be legalized or decimalized or should the government make harsher laws pertaining to drug use. Let me know what you think!

Machdup1

Established Member
Why not just search and read all the other threads that raised this question? Too stoned? ;-)

It's been asked before, a few times.

Dude, you are fully harshing my mellow.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lol decimalized.......decriminalized?

but yes, should be legal and treated like alcohol. Drive with it impaired, work under the influence, etc. suffer the same consequences.

Thankfully the internet is debunking decades of incorrect data on marijuana usage.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
lol decimalized.......decriminalized?

but yes, should be legal and treated like alcohol. Drive with it impaired, work under the influence, etc. suffer the same consequences.

Thankfully the internet is debunking decades of incorrect data on marijuana usage.

^ This, all of it. I don't smoke, and have no ambition to ever start, but its stupid that its illegal.

I actually did a presentation in a speech class I had on legalizing marijuana, and a kid came up to me after class, stoned out of his mind, and told me how good he thought it was. Biased much? :lol1:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Why not just search and read all the other threads that raised this question? Too stoned? ;-)

It's been asked before, a few times.

And closed a few times too.

1. it always ends up a pissing match.
2. it ends up breaking SVTP rules.

#6 to be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread