Show me your gauges!

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
I am buying a Speed of Sound gauge pod with a Raptor shift light and want to see what gauges you all have because I dont know what to put in there, yes it is kind of just for looks but can be functional at the same time.

GodStang

Established Member
DSCN0270.jpg

DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
I think I am going to go with oil pressure and fuel temp. , what do you guys think?

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
It is SOS with the Raptor Claw. I did not like the looks of it in pictures but once I got it and saw it in person it is amazing. By far the best looking and since I have the raptor shiftlite it came in handy.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
This is the only pic I have. They are Autometer Ultralites, Voltage, and oil press.

Did that pillar pod come pre painted? I have the beige interior too and it looks like I will have to paint the thing...

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
CobraGuy99 said:
Did that pillar pod come pre painted? I have the beige interior too and it looks like I will have to paint the thing...

I wish, I went through 3 different cans of paint before I got it right. I used the motorcraft medium dark parchment. It is a shade lighter than the other pillar but you cant really tell. I know speed of sound makes it already painted but I didnt want to spend $150 on a guage pod. Im cheap.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
COBRA90GT said:
Phantom Elec oil press & water temp:

nov24007.jpg

Your pillar looks more the color of handle of the steering wheel, where mine is more the color of the center of the wheel, which paint did you use?

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Ok must be the pic cause I used the code 1078, but it still seems off alittle but no one notices but me because I know but I think it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread