Showcase series

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Those are very nice, good job.

What do you think of mine? I know you are a big Terminator fan.

Nick01cobra

Established Member
Xsellr8, are you Danny Johnson? I subscribed to that channel and I was trying to get ahold of the guy. Very nice cars. I use to live in and around Salt Lake City. My family has been in Utah since the beginning of settling in the state. I was curious where you were from. My family also has lake property at Bear Lake on the state line of Utah and Idaho. We also founded Nephi when the Mormons settled in the state. I know I will get alot shit for my family being Mormon. They do not practice polygamy. Whatever your opinions are I respect them. Just please respect my heritage. To me it's my ansestry and not just a religion. Thank you everyone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Xsellr8, are you Danny Johnson? I subscribed to that channel and I was trying to get ahold of the guy. Very nice cars. I use to live in and around Salt Lake City. My family has been in Utah since the beginning of settling in the state. I was curious where you were from. My family also has lake property at Bear Lake on the state line of Utah and Idaho. We also founded Nephi when the Mormons settled in the state. I know I will get alot shit for my family being Mormon. They do not practice polygamy. Whatever your opinions are I respect them. Just please respect my heritage. To me it's my ansestry and not just a religion. Thank you everyone.

No, that's cool. I served 2 in Uruguay myself. Just comment on my channel or DM me on Instagram @sycobrasvt

Nick01cobra

Established Member
Nice channel. I subscribed and I enjoy the videos. Like I said before. I am originally from Utah so it's nice to see some sort of automotive industry in Utah. I use to cruise State Street in Salt Lake City back in the late 90's. I use to live off Vidas Avenue and State Street. I think that was about 800 South or something. I don't remember too well.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Nice channel. I subscribed and I enjoy the videos. Like I said before. I am originally from Utah so it's nice to see some sort of automotive industry in Utah. I use to cruise State Street in Salt Lake City back in the late 90's. I use to live off Vidas Avenue and State Street. I think that was about 800 South or something. I don't remember too well.

Welcome aboard.
Utah is really a nice place to live.

Users who are viewing this thread