Shreveport/Bossier,LA

RKWFord

Established Member
Any SVTP members located in or around s'port/bossier???
I seem to see a heel of a lot of gm cars but not very many svt/ford cars.
It could be i'm not in the loop. I'd like to get involved & run my car against guys with similar car interests.

Factor

Established Member
Where do you live? I live in the shreve city area. There are a bunch of us SVT owners around here. I hang out with about 5 Cobra owners (all military), but there are many more that I have spoken with. We are always looking for anyone that wants to hang out and test our cars. Hit me up.

RKWFord

Established Member
awsome!
I live in bossier off barksdale. I'd enjoy meetin up with some fellow SVT guys... I'm in the process of doin a total makeover on my termi right now so i won't be able to test it for a couple months. What all kind of rides ya'll got? we should have a get together somewhere.... i can sport my wife's 06 gt till my cobra is finished.... ha ha ha

Factor

Established Member
Well there are a few SN95's, 2 New Edges (my ride), and 1 terminator. There was a GT500 but he just PCS'ed. Our cars are more mild than wild, mid 13's to mid-high 12's. We are about to meet up tonight and see what rides are out playing tonight. PM me your cell number and next time we are planning something i will hit you up.

BTW my name is Shawn.

Users who are viewing this thread