Side Skirts

hazed

Established Member
Hello fellow sn-95 brethren (as in brothers in the mustang faith)

I've had the stock side-skirts (obviously), the SVO's and for a while now nothing. I'm all about trying something different and I've never seen this done, maybe because it will look like crap, maybe because it just won't work or maybe because no one has yet to try, but I love the look of the Saleen skirts how they just go straight down, but I think this would look a little out of place with just the cobra bumper and not the rest of the saleen kit........So, what I'm getting at here is I would like your opinion on somehow making the 03 cobra side-skirts fit?

Thanks.

hazed

Established Member
I love the saleen kit, but I'm just looking for a side-skirt alternative as I ran over an armadillo a while back and it ripped my SVO skirt off and I've been running nothing for a while.

hazed

Established Member
I guess your right. Just two things about that though. this is the only pic i've found with that setup, the cobra bumpers and saleen sideskirt......and to me it just seems like it throws the center of the car off balance but i do like how it goes straight down and not curvy like stock (hence why I thought the 03 would be an appropriate compromise). The other is don't you have to have a another piece that attaches to the door below the the side scoop lines? Have you ever seen what it looks like without those? I guess I'm just talking out loud, and ultimately its me choosing but I like to hear what the forum says.

customerpictureC.gif

Users who are viewing this thread