Side window louvers

Gstick

Established Member
Are there "OEM Ford" rear side window louvers available for 05'-09' GT's ? (specifically the ones with the slots cut into them, not the scoop)

If so, would someone please give me the name of the vendor that sells these ?

Thanks !

Gstick

Established Member
Forget the OEM Ford question, has anyone used the pre-painted MMD stick on quarter window louvers ?

If so, are you happy with the fit/finish and quality of the product ?

I was also considering the Roush louvers, and have a reputable body shop paint them. I'm not sure which brand to go with.

Any opinions between the MMD and Roush ?

AtlanticRJ

Established Member
I've used the MMD ones before. Had them for a little bit over a year and got sick of them. If you get them prepainted, triple check them. Sometimes the paint is perfect, other times not so much. Mine came out fine, but a friend of mine ordered them in Zinc Yellow and found runs in the base coat.

Gstick

Established Member
Forget those, go with the silver horse racing ones, Ford uses them for the cobra jets.

I do like the look of the SHR louvers, but I don't like the idea of popping out my glass windows and replacing them with polycarbonate. I guess that I'm worrying about getting them to seal properly.

Gstick

Established Member
I've used the MMD ones before. Had them for a little bit over a year and got sick of them. If you get them prepainted, triple check them. Sometimes the paint is perfect, other times not so much. Mine came out fine, but a friend of mine ordered them in Zinc Yellow and found runs in the base coat.

Thanks for the info. I'm still contemplating.

Users who are viewing this thread