Siemans 60# injectors fs

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Siemans deka 60# injectors fs

I have a set of 8 fuel injectors that are the sieman brand. they have 9-10k miles on them. and are perfect working order they cost close to $450new. I am only asking $300 shipped to lower 48. text or call me at 7069696152 for pics or more questions thnx
!

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
forgot. to add these came off a 04 cobra so u will need to do research on what other years they will fit thanks

Jon01

Established Member
You actually going to ship these people their parts Kenny? Or just jerk them around for a week before they chase you down and harass a refund out of you?

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
You actually going to ship these people their parts Kenny? Or just jerk them around for a week before they chase you down and harass a refund out of you?

listen. man I have had it with your BS. if u post on one more of my posts again am reporting. u to the admins cause I've been very nice to u through all your running your mouth and I refuse to read one more thing outta u. post again and I will be the one taking action

Jon01

Established Member
You're the one who would have stole my $ had I not picked up the phone and called your daddy.
You're the one who ripped off other forum members per your feedback.
I'm just trying to keep others from getting screwed by you.

Users who are viewing this thread