Sig Reqeust

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Hey man... got your PM... Id be more thatn happy to do one for ya... It says photobucket is down right now... Ill try and get one for ya sometime tomorrow. Later.

FordRacing200

Banned
appreciated to the fullest :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT- I was also hoping you could keep the front end out of it or chop the snake emblem out of the grille when you do it, because that emblem is long gone now and it doesn't make any sense to have it anymore

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
hmm, if anyone wanted to try doing a black background with one of these on the right and one on the left and maybe the KB faded in with my name in their somewhere, i'd like that better

Image42.jpg

Image514.gif

finfast.gif

Image287.gif

Image290.gif

Resizeof2003Cobra160MPH.gif

Last edited:

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
i appreciate it 210% YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks BADASS! I thought you got caught up ins omething or were busy...

Glad you like it. Yeah I have been really busy... Got alot of stuff goin on work wise and on top of that Im moving in 2 weeks so... you know how it is. getting the new house ready and packing and stuff... sorry it took so long. Later.

FordRacing200

Banned
GraphicNature said:
Glad you like it. Yeah I have been really busy... Got alot of stuff goin on work wise and on top of that Im moving in 2 weeks so... you know how it is. getting the new house ready and packing and stuff... sorry it took so long. Later.
OOh, good luck with the new place!!! If you ever need something feel free to pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread