sigh considering selling the flamed, steggy 03 termie

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I had to get it sold, at least it is going to someone who will appreciate it. I've spoken with him and it's going to have a good home. Kids and all, just like it's old home. I enjoyed building it up, but the constant stress of living paycheck to paycheck was killing me.

Best deal on the market

Guys, I specialize in these cars. Especially Terms. Deal with them daily and this is by far the best deal I have seen!

I am often hesitant to buy a car with mods on it because of the risk factor. Matts car is one of the few I would stand behind 110%!

Not only is the car a straight up deal. As many of you know....

Matt is as honest and honerable as they get! Somebody grab this.....I bet this car does not last this week!

Bump for a fantastic deal in stand up guy!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
car is sold, deposit rec'd Saturday! I won't be a fixture on the site as I once was but I won't just disappear. You all are too good a crowd not to hang out with!

Marc

Established Member
Cars come and go...trust me...I know. I was mustang-less for the 4 years I was in Japan. I might be going back and be in the same boat you are. I have yet to decide if I will sell, store, or try to get it to Japan.

Congrats on your Sale! See if you can send the new owner to UnitedStangs.com to register his comp orange cobra there. We have a forum over there dedicated to comp orange cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread