sigh considering selling the flamed, steggy 03 termie

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
hope all is well with you and your kids man!
bump for ya

people this car is very and i stress VERY well taken care of

bored out

USAF
Established Member
bumping because this car looks flawless!

This car is very well taken care of, just look at that engine compartment!!!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Thanks my friend. The car is indeed every bit as clean as every says. It has honest magazine potential. Never drag raced, no BS. Strictly a show car, just turned 25k recently. Very rarely driven, usually only out to wash and down the street to insure everything runs smoothly.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
If someone will buy the car in the next week they can have it for $25,000 with everything but the custom stereo (I will include the stock Mach 460 speakers, head and all though). I am in a pinch guys and this is a serious reduction. Find a similar convertible, in mint condition, this low a mileage, and with the love and care this car has had, at this price...

Fuerza

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
here's an idea, might trade for a stock SB vert and cash...lower the payments, keep a cobra hmmm

I'm not in the market for a vert, but you seem like you want to keep the car. Why don't you refinance it. :shrug:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I would love to keep the car but I just cannot afford it any longer. One thing I have learned is it is just a car. Once I get back on my feet, I will add mustang #11 to my garage. But currently, my kids and providing for them are more important than my vanity.

On a related note, the car is pending a sale as of a few hours ago. Thanks dsgsnake03!

Anyone that knows my car or my rep feel free to pm him and give him your thoughts on the car!

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
wow! your just giving that thing away. I sold my stock 03 coupe on this site for 24k with only 22k miles on it several months ago. You have alot vested in the car

Users who are viewing this thread