Signature issues (here on SVT)...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I like my Avatar I have had since day one. I"m a clean freak & it shows a picture of my 04 COBRA.

However, I now have a 2002 M5 & I want to have picture of that at the bottom of my posts. I have tried all kinds of ways to make this mall signature picture happen but all attempts have failed. What am I doing wrong here... ? Any advice would be great. THANK YOU in advance!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Alright you guys, how do I make this signature picture larger... ?

I lot of you have fairly large horizontal boxes at the bottom (below the text your write). The limitations in my User control panel are limited to just/only 500x100 pixels... ! :(

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Seconded.

OP - go put this crap in the testing forum where it belongs.

Calm down & get off your high horse. I have been around this site for a great while. I'm aware of all the rules around this place & if I knew where this testing section was, I would have started there in the first place.

Does anyone want to be positive (instead of pointing out the obvious) & help me out here... ? Where is this so called "testing section/area... " ?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Calm down & get off your high horse. I have been around this site for a great while. I'm aware of all the rules around this place & if I knew where this testing section was, I would have started there in the first place.

Does anyone want to be positive (instead of pointing out the obvious) & help me out here... ? Where is this so called "testing section/area... " ?

Why don't you use your scroll button on the home page?

Users who are viewing this thread