Signature Required now

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
Just wondering if Signature being required for delivery is the norm now on all parts or something. I placed and order for a set of studs and wheel spacers at just over $100 a signature is required? Not a big deal this time since it looks like it will be delivered on Saturday and someone should be home. But if it was during the week it would be since I work normal business hours and that is when FedEx delivers. Is this normal protocol now? Just curious.

Thanks,

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yes, signatures are required on all packages as this protects all parties involved with the shipment. If there is no signature, there is no insurance, so if the package is lost or stolen, there is no recourse for you or Lethal Performance. If you are an established customer with us, we can have your future orders shipped to a location that you will be at so getting a signature won't be a problem. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
Yes, signatures are required on all packages as this protects all parties involved with the shipment. If there is no signature, there is no insurance, so if the package is lost or stolen, there is no recourse for you or Lethal Performance. If you are an established customer with us, we can have your future orders shipped to a location that you will be at so getting a signature won't be a problem. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. I was just wondering since I had never had to sign for a package from you guys before unless it was a big ticket item. Guess your policy has just changed since my last order. BTW does FedEx still offer the up to $100 insurance at no additional charge? I know UPS does.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread